Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

EPP during LP and Day 2 FSH 15.7, but 5 AFC

March 2 2012 at 11:57 PM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Can anyone tell me if I should go ahead with IVF with ZIFT cycle when my day 2 FSH is 15.7 despite estrogen priming (2mg at 2DPO until day before AF. My RE is ok with me moving forward at 225iu follistim, but I am not sure this will be a good cycle? Any thoughts on what to do? I took the meds tonight but could cancel tomorrow. I asked the RE the same question but he thought it ok to start. I'll get follicles but the worried the eggs will be less quality. I did an IVF cycle a year ago with day 2 FSH at 19.7 and got 6 eggs of which fert but the quality of the embies were poor - but I also stimmed fast at high doses of meds. So on that cycle not sure it was the fast stim (6 days) or the high doses or the high starting FSH?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses