i did the epp protocolMarch 3 2012 at 6:49 PM
No score for this post
|bbtocudl (Login bbtocudl)|
Response to SIRM?
I believe it was the laev10. Not sure if I got the letters correct but it was their epp with the highest stims. I had better quality embryos this time than I did when I was two years younger at sirm and on their laev8. I did cq10 800mg a day for 8 months before cycling. I mentioned this to the doc as possibly why I had better quality and he and the embryologists just laughed.
- what was your last IVF quality like? - MIR on Mar 3, 7:33 PM
- Cq10 - bbtocudl on Mar 3, 8:01 PM
- CoQ10! - Jamie on Mar 3, 7:34 PM
- I becoming a believer in CQ10 - bbtocudl on Mar 3, 8:03 PM
- LA10EV2 - beetle on Mar 3, 7:53 PM
- Yes, thats it! - bbtocudl on Mar 3, 8:06 PM
- thanks girls - beetle on Mar 3, 9:16 PM
- sirm nj dr peters - bbtocudl on Mar 3, 9:25 PM
- Re: LA10EV2 - Anonymous on Mar 4, 9:18 AM
- Not anon above-me - DeeinNYC on Mar 4, 9:20 AM