Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

With your AFC, conventional IVF not a good choice

March 11 2012 at 1:28 PM
No score for this post
  (Login miraclex2)

Response to Re: What is your typical AFC and AMH if you know? n/t

I have more AFC than you, but I can never generate more eggs regardless of the dosage. However, when at extremely low dosage, I can retrieve half the number I retrieved at 450/150, and they are of better quality. My one conventional cycle can fund 5 cycles of low-stim.

I think your best shot is to use the amount of money you want to spend on a conventional IVF, and negotiate a 3-4 cycle package with a low-stim shop (there are quite a few choices on east coast). Make sure these clinics specialize in low stim but not one of those that does low stim on the side, and make sure they have gotten people of your age pregnant with OE before, on a regular basis (not just one data point in a few years). Typically, if you go high stim+ICSI, between the meds and the cycle itself you are looking at $15-18K if you pay out of pocket. This should be plenty to fund at least 3 cycles with low stim.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement