Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

it depends on the clinic

March 11 2012 at 2:27 PM
No score for this post
  (Login miraclex2)

Response to Re: With your AFC, conventional IVF not a good choice

I don't know the protocols of all of them, but I don't think they do EPP. When your natural FSH is very high, they typically use BCP to bring it down, not EPP.

For injectables, the dose is usually 75-150 Follistim/Gonal-F every day or every other day, or 150 Menopur only on day 8 or day 10 + clomid every day. For clomid only, it is usually between 50mg to 100mg every day, or every other day, but it's up to the doctors.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: it depends on the clinic - Anonymous on Mar 11, 3:10 PM
    1. My RE's have used Estrace or Patches during LP to bring down my FSH - Kim on Mar 11, 7:49 PM
      1. Re: My RE's have used Estrace or Patches during LP to bring down my FSH - Anonymous on Mar 12, 7:24 AM
        1. Sure anytime...in fact I used the 0.02mg Ethinyl 1x per day in am for days -1throughday4 - Kim on Mar 13, 12:39 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement