Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

I am sorry. Darn!

March 12 2012 at 3:02 PM
No score for this post
PhoebeMass  (no login)

Response to Not looking good - advice needed

I know we cycled on the same days and I'm so sorry to see your news. I was just about to post our situation/results and saw your message.

I wish I had some sage advice on FET's vs. fresh. I know there are lots of women on this board that have experience. Frankly, on our 1 successful IVF there was nothing left to freeze so we don't have any experience with FET's.

My instinct is to use your FET's and see how it turns out. That way you can try fresh later, if needed. (Hopefully not though.) That's my instinct - I would use what I have. But I just don't have the experience in this area. I see alot of people post about lab quality, vitrification, etc.

I wish you the best on this journey and am so sorry it was "the" cycle for either of us. sad.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement