Chemical - Beta of 12 (m/c ment)March 12 2012 at 3:04 PM
No score for this post
|PhoebeMass (no login)|
They want me to go in on Wed for another beta and see where that number goes. They've had 1 patient that has sustained a healthy, live birth after a beta of 12 but most have ended in m/c. Since my AF started yesterday, or this early m/c, then I would say that I'm on the path of trying to get that number down to 0.
I'm benched this cycle and will wait for that 0 number and then start the following month. Which is fine with me.
Thoughts and insight are always welcome. Thanks, friends.
- Not necessarily a MC, one of the embryos could be miscarrying - MIR on Mar 12, 3:13 PM
- I would not worry about AF - lucy999 on Mar 12, 3:14 PM
- Barging in.... - MargieD on Mar 12, 3:31 PM
- re:chemical - Tripplebe on Mar 12, 4:10 PM
- So sorry. - KarenGH on Mar 12, 4:28 PM
- sorry Phoebe - Jamie on Mar 12, 4:58 PM
- Re: Chemical - Beta of 12 (m/c ment) - DeeinNYC on Mar 12, 9:11 PM
- sorry - alima on Mar 12, 10:44 PM
- Hang in there! - AnnaGr on Mar 13, 3:57 AM
- Re: Chemical - Beta of 12 (m/c ment) - mm on Mar 13, 7:47 AM
- ((hugs)) - Tracy on Mar 13, 5:30 PM