Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

They don't know which blast is the best quality

March 12 2012 at 3:19 PM
No score for this post
  (Login miraclex2)

Response to Not looking good - advice needed

From the blasts I saw at my clinic that ended up in ongoing pregnancy, only one was 4AA, a whole bunch of them are mediocre rating, some were even odd looking. Unless you did CGH on your blasts, there is no knowing just by appearance.

There are so many cases of FET making it while the fresh fails, and again, you really do not know if you have failed, since I stressed many times from my personal experience, heavy flow (including blood clots) means NOTHING, you could very well have a smooth-sailing pregnancy ahead of you. Ignore all symptoms, wait for the beta and go from there.

Statistically speaking, your odds are very good with your remaining embryos, if I were you, I would not be throwing out $20K just yet.

This message has been edited by miraclex2 on Mar 12, 2012 3:21 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement