Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

cycle cancelled

March 14 2012 at 3:46 AM
No score for this post
Chook  (Login chook11)

My cycle has been cancelled due to no follies, it was an antagonist cycle with 300 FSH, this was upped to 450 over the weekend. Had a final scan today just to double check nothing was happening before cancelling.

I showed the doc some printouts of webpages about mini-ivf - he said he can do this but they call it "minimal-boost" ivf at the clinic. He has recommended at least a month off, then look at doing a Clomid cycle. I have had follies with Clomid before so perhaps it can work again. On months off I will also be scanned and have blood tests done.

The doc said that sometimes high doses of meds can turn old ovaries off, but just tickling them with a little bit of Clomid can do the trick. Has anyone else heard of this?

The doc also suggested a naturopath, Jason Jackson at Greenslopes Naturopathic - it turns out this is very close to my home. So am going to make an appointment there as well.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement