cycle cancelledMarch 14 2012 at 3:46 AM
No score for this post
|Chook (Login chook11)|
My cycle has been cancelled due to no follies, it was an antagonist cycle with 300 FSH, this was upped to 450 over the weekend. Had a final scan today just to double check nothing was happening before cancelling.
I showed the doc some printouts of webpages about mini-ivf - he said he can do this but they call it "minimal-boost" ivf at the clinic. He has recommended at least a month off, then look at doing a Clomid cycle. I have had follies with Clomid before so perhaps it can work again. On months off I will also be scanned and have blood tests done.
The doc said that sometimes high doses of meds can turn old ovaries off, but just tickling them with a little bit of Clomid can do the trick. Has anyone else heard of this?
The doc also suggested a naturopath, Jason Jackson at Greenslopes Naturopathic - it turns out this is very close to my home. So am going to make an appointment there as well.
- Re: cycle cancelled - alima on Mar 14, 2012, 7:50 AM
- Sorry chook :( - Al on Mar 14, 2012, 8:29 AM
- Some cycles are just off - Kim on Mar 14, 2012, 10:08 AM
- So sorry... - BabyDance on Mar 14, 2012, 11:45 AM
- Thanks everyone - Chook on Mar 14, 2012, 10:23 PM