Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Update....

March 14 2012 at 11:22 AM
No score for this post
bbtocudl  (Login bbtocudl)

My beta was 0. Nothing even tried to implant. My RE suggested that we do a fresh cycle before the frozen since I am not getting any younger. I actually disagreed with him and thought the frozen would be our best bet so we didn't have to spend the money BUT once I received my embryo report today, I changed my mind. Out of 11 eggs retrieved, 7 made it to blast but they were all awful day 3 and not even sure how they made it to blast. The two they transferred were a 12 cell on day 3 (I even know better than to put any faith in that one) and a 7 cell grade 2 from day 3. All the other blasts were grade 3. We do have a frozen blast that was a 8 cell from day 3 that is in early blast and I think could be a potential. Gosh, how do so many eggs make it to blast but then are so awful? I don't understand why they just didn't stop growing. Anyway, my husband and I decided we would give it one last hurrah and then live with whatever we get from these eggs instead of doing a donor. I appreciate all the advice that you guys have given me here the last month. If you think I am doing the wrong thing, please share your thoughts. This is a huge expense for us but we really want a biological baby. Uggg.... tears are coming down as I write this...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement