Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor


 

 Return to Index  

I still think you have a good chance--here's what I would do

March 14 2012 at 7:04 PM
No score for this post
Jamie  (no login)


Response to Update....

 

This will be pricey but I would rather spend money now than look back on this with regret:

1) Give your ovaries a month or two (load the CoQ10 and any other egg quality supplement stuff you know of--consider inositol and melatonin) then do a fresh cycle. I agree, use medium stims--you seem to stim well and have a good number of follicles so you don't want to go too low. Maybe 450 or around there? Up to you and your RE. I think your stim level was just way too high.

2) Don't do a transfer, but let everything try to go to blast.

3) Have your clinic biopsy the blasts (they can take a cell or two from the part that forms the placenta) and send the cells out for microarray chromosomal testing (in which they test every chromosome). Assuming your other blasts are vitrified, have them thaw those, biopsy, and refreeze (I just had this done on some blasts I had vitrified in 2010).

4) Then they can tell you if any of the blasts have normal chromosomes. If you have at least one I'd start doing FETs one at a time with everything that is normal. If you don't have any then you can decide if you want to cycle again.

This will be about $5K more than a normal fresh cycle but at least you will know whether your blasts have potential and can make an informed decision.

Wishing you the best!

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement