Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

yes (mc/child ment)

March 22 2012 at 5:28 PM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to Anyone believe in strep B causing problems

i was diagnosed with group B strep right before delivery of DS 3 years ago. apparently about 1/3 of women are "colonized". since then i have had 3 miscarriages and i think some implantation failures, too. i had a phone consult with dr. t oth who is big on antibiotic therapy. on his website there is a paper about group B causing problems. my RE is certain that this isn't a problem and isn't the cause of my mcs. but... having tried just about everything else (i also have APS, an autoimmune clotting disorder = lovenox, baby aspirin, IVIG, plus synthroid and dex) i recently decided to add antibiotics to make sure that isn't the missing piece. you can search recent posts for discussion on ABs, i think some helpful stuff was posted here.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. follow up question - BroodyHen - alima on Mar 22, 6:26 PM
    1. Re: follow up question - BroodyHen - BroodyHen on Mar 24, 11:34 PM
      1. How much doxy did you take and when did you take it? - Kim on Mar 25, 9:10 PM
        1. Re: How much doxy did you take and when did you take it? - BroodyHen on Mar 25, 11:33 PM
          1. Thanks! Did Dr. T.oth explain why clindamycin? Spoke to him in Jan&doxy only mentioned - Kim on Mar 26, 4:39 PM
          2. Good for you!!! Other quick questions or insight you could provide on..... - Kim on Mar 26, 4:59 PM
            1. Re: Good for you!!! Other quick questions or insight you could provide on..... - BroodyHen on Mar 26, 10:05 PM
              1. Hmm, funny stories on the AB - Kim on Mar 27, 2:19 PM
                1. thanks (child ment) - BroodyHen on Mar 27, 7:38 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement