Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: follow up question - BroodyHen

March 24 2012 at 11:34 PM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to follow up question - BroodyHen

i never actually saw him, but had a phone consult. i then spoke to him two more times on the phone briefly, as he was gracious enough to take my calls. but he is pretty loose with the recommendations, and each time i got a different recommendation. i think if you haven't been officially diagnosed with anything specific then he will recommend two broad spectrum AB. the ones he rattled off to me included flagyl, amoxycillin, doxy, clindamycin, arithromax... i went with 3 weeks of doxy followed by 2 weeks of clindamycin. my hematologist prescribed them for me, and didn't seem concerned with the plan. i'm almost done with the ABs -- i hope my liver is holding out!

did you get testing/cultures with t oth or did you just do a phone consult?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses