Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: Um, that was actually someone else

March 26 2012 at 9:54 AM
No score for this post
SillyPuppy  (no login)

Response to Um, that was actually someone else

Why do I feel like I am being judged by you?

Please I prefer not to have any communication at all if this is the way you present support.

My posts are consistent and I am actually asking that all women become better advocates for their health in all arenas.

Just because I took a turn and threw in the kitchen sink does not mean I am not capable of a cogent thought process.

Sorry you don't get my point(s) because frankly I think it/they are is a rather valid one(s) and not out of the realm of how many other women I am in communication with about reproductive health are thinking.

Heck, my RE just wrote an article on the matter for RedBook magazine.

I am not going to sit around blaming MYSELF for NOT knowing ALL that could be known about fertility at just the right time in my life. That just offers me more reasons to lash myself for faults out of my control. Like I said there are plenty of women much younger than me who have failing fertility of unknown etiology and oftentimes it is discovered when it is too late for resolution.

And if you are so disinterested in further following my thought process I don't know why you are?

Thanks for the good wishes, I wish all much success in this endeavor. It is not an easy path to be on, is it?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

• Re: Um, that was actually someone else - Anonymous on Mar 26, 2012, 10:27 AM
  • Re: Um, that was actually someone else - di_nyc on Mar 26, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement