Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Good for you!!! Other quick questions or insight you could provide on.....

March 26 2012 at 4:59 PM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Response to Re: How much doxy did you take and when did you take it?

I have enough scripts for 1x per day 100mg doxy to take for three weeks. When did you decide to start the doxy? If I only take it for the this cycle - which is starting any day now for me - then could I start at day 6-7 of my cycle? I have a short cycle (25-26 days) all my life, so that would give me the approximate three weeks? Reason I ask is because we are hoping to start meds next cycle for ZIFT and prefer to be finished up with the doxy before stimming.

Hoping you get lucky soon!! I truly believe in antibiotics as the only 2-3 times I achieved a pregnancy I was on antibiotics around ovulation or implantation.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Good for you!!! Other quick questions or insight you could provide on..... - BroodyHen on Mar 26, 10:05 PM
    1. Hmm, funny stories on the AB - Kim on Mar 27, 2:19 PM
      1. thanks (child ment) - BroodyHen on Mar 27, 7:38 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement