Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Please keep us posted on your CGH results!

March 26 2012 at 6:12 PM
No score for this post
MIR  (Login miraclex2)

Response to That was my old cycle - normals didn't take, unfortunately

I am really glad that you looked into the implantation issues.

I interacted with quite a few on DE board that have used surrogates. I was told by more than one person that so many of them on DE board thought it was their egg quality problem when they were trying with OE with repeated failures. Then they went on to DE only to find the same result. It was not after years of heartache and wasted money did they start to find out their eggs were fine, but their uterus WAS the problem.

Since you are doing CGH, you have a very good handle of your egg quality (2 normal blasts are excellent quality). Clearly there was an implantation issue. You are very lucky to have caught this in time. Some of those on DE board didn't realize that their OE was fine until it was too late.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement