Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Still Don't Believe It...

March 28 2012 at 3:31 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to If it is not true, NH doesn't even need to call out OE

I just don't given her history. Of course, that would mean that Dr. Zh.ang would have to be in on the lie too which depending upon how money hungry he is...would be a stretch. However, having done a consult with him once...I did NOT get a good feeling about him. He could not give me a straight answer to my questions. I was specifically there with respect to possibly using frozen donor eggs. No straight answer as to the price and outright lies as to the success rates of his use of frozen donor eggs until I called him on it. I also think that Martha Stwewart is the type of person that would NEVER leave her fortune to children that were not biologically connected to her which is why Alexis may have to lie. JMHO.

Now,I know my opinion is not based upon fact...but I'm sorry..this just does not ring true to me. Alexis' eggs were never that good and NH's lab is not that great. I don't buy it!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement