Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Btw, did you look into every single thing possible

March 28 2012 at 5:12 PM
No score for this post
  (Login miraclex2)

Response to Definitely going to RBA!!

to see if you are in the right condition to receive? Did all the tests there is under the sun?

The reason I said this is because, throughout my tenure with online infertility communities, you stand out as an odd example with so many blasts and such amazing responses but without a take home baby. It is UNFAIR. I have a hunch that it may be receiving issue, not your egg quality because you really never did CGH and I would be seriously amazed if you don't have one normal among so many blasts. Plus, if I remember correctly that you were on pretty low stim as well.

I really hate to see you fail on DE just because of one little receiving issue you didn't look into. I saw this quite a bit on DE board and it is really heartbreaking.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well... - DeeinNYC on Mar 28, 5:26 PM
    1. Oh..one more thing - DeeinNYC on Mar 28, 5:29 PM
      1. You are the perfect candidate for high stim - MIR on Mar 28, 5:33 PM
    2. Endometrial function test? - MIR on Mar 28, 5:32 PM
      1. Re: Endometrial function test? - Anonymous on Mar 28, 6:02 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement