Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Dee

March 28 2012 at 8:04 PM
No score for this post
alima  (Login alima1)

Response to Thanks for saying that...

I do think it is nice to have options. I do think N.H. has helped many women that probably couldn't get treatment with other clinics, so I don't want to badmouth them too much, but there is a world of difference between SIRM and N.H. My DH laughed one time, because for a consult we were the only ones in the waiting room, whereas with N.H (at the older place) we couldn't find seats, and basically both of us stood. It is definitely night and day. I know their new place is probably nicer than SIRM, but I haven't been there. Anyway, as far as Zhan.g, I think he is surprised when women know so much about the IVF procedure and things related to it. That is the impression I get. Maybe his other clients don't think too much about this, or do any research. I think the women on this board know far more than most fertility patients. Anyway, good luck with RBA.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement