Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Yes, tea only.

March 29 2012 at 9:45 AM
No score for this post
BabyDance  (no login)

Response to So tea?

But, honestly, I think a lot of this, the Infertility Cure, and such, is directed at women who have unexplained infertility. You don't really know where you are, you haven't been trying that long. No reason to think you are infertile, you have a child. If you can't conceive, it's age related, and caffeine likely has nothing to do with it. I would not worry about the one cup of coffee. It's not going to make a difference, IMHO. Others may disagree, but that's my opinion. I'd focus more on taking some ubiquinol, inositol and melatonin, and just try naturally or IVF. Personally, if I were you, I'd do IVF once or twice, and if no luck try naturally. But, I'd do it now, like next month. I personally know two people who had children at 45, naturally. I do not know anyone at 46, although one pregnancy, which was lost tragically at 6 months. Time is of the essence. There is one natural 47 on the high FSH board - but this is one in a very large amount (I won't say how much, because I'll be jumped on for not being accurate).

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I am drinking decaf coffee as we speak, lol.. - BabyDance on Mar 29, 9:46 AM
    1. My experience (preg ment) - SillyPuppy on Mar 29, 9:51 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement