Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Hmmm, well...

March 29 2012 at 11:12 AM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Response to Gah that was me again. Sorry for any confusion! ^

What I was saying is not to waste your time on just clomid or femera without IVF. I think IVF will eliminate the question on whether sperm and egg meet up. Whether you decide a natural IVF or low-dose or moderate dose IVF - you need to decide that one.

You have good stats like my friend has at 45. She told me her protocol was 300iu FSH beginning days step up to 375iu FSH total (by adding 75iu menopur and 300iu gonal-f) and then step up to 450iu (150iu menopur and 300 gonal-f) - but she did ZIFT. This is a moderate dosage of meds and she had 10 eggs resulting in 8 fertilized eggs. Giving you an example of a protocol.

Other examples...I've read about woman that do natural IVF's at your age too and it took one woman 11 retrievals to get a THB. I had a friend on another 40+TTC board that conceived naturally her first child after doing acu and herbs and TI and getting an ovulation monitor - after a few months BFP at 45 and had a lovely daughter. Know another woman on this same board at 45 get lucky on her first full blown IVF - but she was having m/c after m/c at 43 and 44 - so I think woman with successive m/c tend to get their THB eventually. It can happen!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well Kim (preg ment) - SillyPuppy on Mar 31, 9:04 AM
    1. Glad you made a decision - Kim on Apr 1, 11:29 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement