right. so is there any benefit toApril 5 2012 at 1:58 AM
No score for this post
|BroodyHen (no login)|
Response to It is risky
stims if you don't increase the number of eggs? i've asked this question before - is there some way that a gentle stimming helps that one egg?
femera is an interesting idea. i've never thought about that. i should have mentioned that i can't take estrogen because of the clotting disorder, but i think femera is a different mechanism. i don't know anything about it, so i'll look into it. maybe worth it to add to the mix for a last hurrah. or maybe i've already answered my own question - that i'm drugged up and enough is enough. there is, of course, also the stress of monitoring a cycle that makes me think maybe a more relaxed natural cycle is the way to go. aaargh! i've read on this board both sides of the natural vs ART debate and both are convincing.
- I think gentle stimming could help the one egg.. - Kim on Apr 5, 9:35 AM
- Forgot to say - Kim on Apr 5, 9:37 AM
- Ch.eck's "tiny boost" protocol - Antonialisa on Apr 5, 10:50 AM
- Thanks for the input and wondering how you knew you have two follicles w/o monintoring - Kim on Apr 5, 12:15 PM
- My local gynaecologist monitored - Antonialisa on Apr 5, 1:18 PM
- thank you! - BroodyHen on Apr 7, 1:20 AM