Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

right. so is there any benefit to

April 5 2012 at 1:58 AM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to It is risky

stims if you don't increase the number of eggs? i've asked this question before - is there some way that a gentle stimming helps that one egg?

femera is an interesting idea. i've never thought about that. i should have mentioned that i can't take estrogen because of the clotting disorder, but i think femera is a different mechanism. i don't know anything about it, so i'll look into it. maybe worth it to add to the mix for a last hurrah. or maybe i've already answered my own question - that i'm drugged up and enough is enough. there is, of course, also the stress of monitoring a cycle that makes me think maybe a more relaxed natural cycle is the way to go. aaargh! i've read on this board both sides of the natural vs ART debate and both are convincing.

thanks, kim!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I think gentle stimming could help the one egg.. - Kim on Apr 5, 9:35 AM
    1. Forgot to say - Kim on Apr 5, 9:37 AM

2. Ch.eck's "tiny boost" protocol - Antonialisa on Apr 5, 10:50 AM
    1. Thanks for the input and wondering how you knew you have two follicles w/o monintoring - Kim on Apr 5, 12:15 PM
      1. My local gynaecologist monitored - Antonialisa on Apr 5, 1:18 PM
        1. thank you! - BroodyHen on Apr 7, 1:20 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement