Femara question, need helpApril 5 2012 at 8:03 AM
No score for this post
|SillyPuppy (no login)|
What would be the REASON in using Femara IF you are ovulating normally?
I wonder why REs prescribe it for use in fertility treatments with women in their 40s who do NOT have anovulatory but have a regular surge of estrogen/LH and then a peak followed by ovulation.
Would the theory then be to stimulate MORE activity in follicles or ensure that the eggs are fully developed when the surge for ovulation occurs?
Just very curious.
- When I used it - Tracy on Apr 5, 10:58 AM
- Well just had an AFC and really wondering what is going on! - Silly Puppy on Apr 5, 11:41 AM
- Re: Well just had an AFC and really wondering what is going on! - Tripplebe on Apr 5, 12:01 PM
- Thanks ALL I am GOING fot it and will need prayers if you have them - SillyPuppy on Apr 5, 2:10 PM
- Good luck!! :o) nt. - Tracy on Apr 5, 2:22 PM
- Thanks Tracy :) - SillyPuppy on Apr 5, 2:49 PM
- Doesn't Femara keep your E2 low? - KarenGH on Apr 5, 5:39 PM
- I use OPK's.... - Tracy on Apr 5, 7:27 PM
- I asked for bloodwork and - SillyPuppy on Apr 5, 8:08 PM
- barge to tracy-femera q - AnnaGr on Apr 5, 11:59 AM
- Yes... - Tracy on Apr 5, 2:22 PM
- Forgot to mention follicle size - SillyPuppy on Apr 5, 4:26 PM
- Forgot to mention follicle size - SillyPuppy on Apr 5, 4:27 PM