Need help! What is going on?April 6 2012 at 3:26 PM
No score for this post
|SillyPuppy (no login)|
I have used a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) and Clear Blue Digital Monitors for two months. Each month I have had positive showing either a PEAK on the CBFM or when crossing checking on digital the "smiley face" indicating that I have ovulated. Additionally, because the CBFM shows the "high" days prior to ovulation I will have about 4 days of high prior to either day 12 or day 13 when I ovulate. I can usually match all this with temping too.
This cycle I used Femara for cd 2-6 (7.5mg) I have had NO highs on the CBFM. Yesterday, cd 10, my RE told me to use my Ovidrel trigger as I had three follicles that she felt indicated were ready to go: one was 16, one was 17 and one was 21.
So today cd 11, I test with my CBFM and NO high. I also use my CB digital this afternoon and NO "smiley face".
What is going on?
They did a blood draw and my E2 was at 172 and she said that is where it should be. Should I NOT be showing SOME highs by now? I KNOW the Femara suppresses estrogen but I would have imagined it would be showing up in my urine by now?
She says that my lining would not be 9.5 if I didn't have estrogen working properly and she said that amount tested in my blood along with the results of my LH and FSH are all were they are supposed to be.
Can anyone tell me if I have somehow messed up my cycles by using Femara?
What should I expect?
- I need to add something - SillyPuppy on Apr 6, 3:30 PM
- I think you are fine. - KarenGH on Apr 6, 4:50 PM
- Estradiol level, where should they be? - SillyPuppy on Apr 6, 5:02 PM
- Ordinarily, your E2 level - KarenGH on Apr 7, 9:36 AM
- Thanks Karen GH I am hopeful that - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 10:47 AM
- Thanks Karen GH I am hopeful that - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 10:48 AM
- not always reliable (pg/mc mentioned) - BroodyHen on Apr 7, 1:33 AM
- Well this morning I peaked and (questions about timing help) - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:41 AM
- The trigger will give you a peak on the monitor. - KarenGH on Apr 7, 9:29 AM
- Thanks I think - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 10:23 AM
- I think the CBFM people - KarenGH on Apr 7, 10:37 AM
- Also, can you trigger and then not ovulate? - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:43 AM
- yes - BroodyHen on Apr 8, 8:32 PM