Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

not always reliable (pg/mc mentioned)

April 7 2012 at 1:33 AM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to Need help! What is going on?

i agree with KarenGH, the CBEFM isn't always reliable. i used to always get high readings before the peak. now i almost never do. this could be explained by advancing age and less optimal hormones, perimenopause or whatever. but it doesn't explain that i got pregnant once without ever getting a high or peak on the monitor (went on to miscarry). i wouldn't worry too much about it, especially if you are being monitored by an RE and confirming that you've ovulated. i chart my bbt to confirm, and the times that the monitor has been wrong my bbt has confirmed ovulation.
good luck.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well this morning I peaked and (questions about timing help) - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:41 AM
    1. The trigger will give you a peak on the monitor. - KarenGH on Apr 7, 9:29 AM
      1. Thanks I think - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 10:23 AM
        1. I think the CBFM people - KarenGH on Apr 7, 10:37 AM

2. Also, can you trigger and then not ovulate? - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:43 AM
    1. yes - BroodyHen on Apr 8, 8:32 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement