not always reliable (pg/mc mentioned)April 7 2012 at 1:33 AM
No score for this post
|BroodyHen (no login)|
Response to Need help! What is going on?
i agree with KarenGH, the CBEFM isn't always reliable. i used to always get high readings before the peak. now i almost never do. this could be explained by advancing age and less optimal hormones, perimenopause or whatever. but it doesn't explain that i got pregnant once without ever getting a high or peak on the monitor (went on to miscarry). i wouldn't worry too much about it, especially if you are being monitored by an RE and confirming that you've ovulated. i chart my bbt to confirm, and the times that the monitor has been wrong my bbt has confirmed ovulation.
- Well this morning I peaked and (questions about timing help) - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:41 AM
- The trigger will give you a peak on the monitor. - KarenGH on Apr 7, 9:29 AM
- Thanks I think - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 10:23 AM
- I think the CBFM people - KarenGH on Apr 7, 10:37 AM
- Also, can you trigger and then not ovulate? - SillyPuppy on Apr 7, 7:43 AM
- yes - BroodyHen on Apr 8, 8:32 PM