Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

thanks for thinking of me

April 10 2012 at 9:37 PM
No score for this post
Antonialisa  (no login)

Response to Antonialisa

Ever since the implantation bleeding one week ago, I've been feeling little twinges and tiny cramps in my uterus off and on so I was positive I was pregnant. DH and I were saying that maybe Dr. Ch.eck was right after all, predicting I would get pregnant naturally within a year of seeing him (March 2011).

However, yesterday was 14dpo and I POAS first thing in the morning - negative. I was just depressed and crying off and on the whole day. It was a holiday here yesterday so I did a 2nd beta blood test today and will get the result tomorrow, but I'm very pessimistic. I was up half the night just angry at the universe but today felt a bit better. I really need to work on my stress management these days. More yoga, bicycle rides, baths, I'm not sure what...

Thanks for asking. How are you doing?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I am so sorry - smrc on Apr 11, 7:46 AM
  3. oh honey... - anne on Apr 11, 4:46 PM
    1. Anne - Antonialisa on Apr 12, 7:40 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement