Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Lower Temps and Increased EWCM past two months- Any idea why? (m/c mtd)

April 13 2012 at 5:46 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone knew what could be going on. I had my last m/c in December and I know that it took a few months for my body to get back in balance. All seems to be back to normal except for two things. I have temped almost every month over the past two years and typically my LP temps are always between 98.1 and 98.5 without supplementation. For the past two months I have had lower than normal temps and last cycle the highest temp I got was 98.1 and that was only for one day...the rest were mostly below 98. I do know that I had been diagnosed as having excess heat in the past. Do you think that this means that I no longer suffer from excess heat? Is this some kind of peri-menopausal issue? I do not think that it is lower progesterone because I have never had progesterone greater than 9 in my LP without assistance even with high temperature readings although I guess things could have gotten worse. Also, last cycle I had more EWCM than I have EVER had since I started TTC. Typically I do not have very much. I am noticing the same thing this cycle. I am not on ANY supps at all and not doing acupuncture. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement