Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

OPK seven days straight, no definite surge

April 17 2012 at 2:07 PM
No score for this post
Tripplebe  (Login Tripplebe)

Last cycle I had lap surgery on CD 6. I believe I ovulated normally on Cd 15 and my next cycle started a normal 14 days after O. Then things started to get strange...

I am usually very dry and part of that I blame on age, but also due to Letrozole on CD 3 and that seems to make matters worse. So this month my AF was heavier then normal (thanks to surgery) but also was longer then normal. Five heavy days of bleeding and then I conituned to see spotting until cd 11. I started using OPK's around CD 15 at which point I was already seeing a double line. Not a darker line, just two lines. 7 days later and I'm still seeing a double line. The test line is still a little lighter then the control line. CM is non-existent.

Ever since I started using OPKs a couple of years ago, I never had more then one or two days of double lines. In other words, if I saw a double line I just automatically took that as a fertile sign and ovulation was coming shortly. Never before have I seen a double line for an entire week.

Being that it is now CD 21, I feel fairly certain that this is an anovulatory cycle. Is having a rise in LH and staying there normal if you not ovulating? I guess I'm wondering if I should just stop testing and forget about this month. Keep trying, or do you think I should call my Dr and ask for bloodwork?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• i would - anne on Apr 17, 2012, 4:48 PM
    • agree - Tracy on Apr 17, 2012, 5:54 PM

• Agree... - wanttwo on Apr 18, 2012, 12:04 AM
  •  
  • Thank you! - Tripplebe on Apr 18, 2012, 11:46 AM
  •  
  • Keep trying? - Antonialisa on Apr 18, 2012, 9:33 PM
  •