Agree...April 18 2012 at 12:04 AM
No score for this post
|wanttwo (Login wanttwo)|
Response to OPK seven days straight, no definite surge
You could have some wonky hormones after the surgery. I had a lap last year this time and my surgery was on CD3 and guess what? The rest of the days until my next period was perfect in the sense that the cycle was the normal 27-28 days and then the cycle after that it was much longer than the average cycle length for me.
Some other things that are running through my head about the OPKs:
1) Have you cross referenced with BBTs? Has your temp dipped?
2) Are the OPKs the same brand you normally use? I usually use First Response 30 pack so I can test 2x a day and if those lines are the same or if test line is darker, I used Clearblue to cross-check.
3) No EWCM may be possible right after surgery.
4) Maybe your body is trying to ovulate but can't release the egg and it keeps trying?
5) Do you by any chance have PCOS? If so, you will get false LH surges.
Definitely call your doctor. If you are TTC this month, get busy at least every other day. Don't always rely on OPKs b/c it may be too late by the time you see a positive. You want the sperm to be ready and waiting for that eggie.
Good luck and let us know what you find out.