Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Thanks KarenGH...

April 18 2012 at 7:42 PM
No score for this post
  (Login wanttwo)

Response to I thought maybe something there might be an obvious flag.

Seems we are on the same page today b/c this morning I did a 45 minute castor oil pack and it was a very serene break for me.

This is the first time I ever experienced a cyst and I wonder if my stress levels are making me not ovulate. I need to go back and exercise, meditate, and do some hatha/kundalini yoga. I am constantly wondering why I never see a BFP since trying and I'm always wondering if I need to take more than my current ton of supplements, check some hormone to see if it's off kilter or I have some kind of congenital problem, etc. Need to stop researching so much, worrying like there's no tomorrow and get back to my life.

Still have not heard back from the OB/GYN. He keeps mentioning my high FSH and low AMH that maybe I should consider other options. Should I see an RE for this cyst?

Thanks for reading about my issue and helping out.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement