Decision Time - Help!April 25 2012 at 2:42 PM
No score for this post
|PhoebeMass (no login)|
Decision Time. Help! Your input is highly requested.
-We are self-pay.
-This is Cycle #2 of a 3-cycle mini-IVF package
-Clinic does not do ER's on Sundays.
-I am out-of-town on Monday (of course, the one time all year and cannot change it)
-DH is most likely off line on Tuesday but may be available, not sure yet
-We have limited meds remaining
Right: 8mm and 5mm
Left: 13mm and 11mm
CD3-CD5 at 150 iu's follistim.
CD6-CD10 at 225 iu's follistim.
The clinic wants me to go to 300 iu's of follistim AND Garinelix and back in on Friday.
1. I've never stimmed this long. In our previous 9 cycles of IUI or IVF we have triggered on CD10 and either IUI or IVF on CD12.
2. (Sorry TMI) When the u/s tech puts the wand in my uterus feels achey and a bit painful. That's never happened before. Things seem "off" a little.
3. We are pouring through meds and I don't have many left. We only have 4 vials of Garinelex left total.
4. Schedule-wise it appears that we would trigger on Friday or Saturday night. No ER's on Sunday so more Garinelex to hold off until Monday....Oh, but I'm not available on Monday....so more Garinelex until Tuesday.
I hate to pull the plug on the potential of 2 follicles getting to the right size. I hate to use all my meds now on an unusual cycle.
What do you all think?
- Well..... - Tracy on Apr 25, 3:08 PM
- agreed - anne on Apr 25, 4:32 PM
- my thoughts - alima on Apr 25, 3:20 PM
- I'd pull the plug - summerwind03 on Apr 25, 3:50 PM
- Tough call - think you will have at least two follicles based on E2 levels - Kim on Apr 25, 4:37 PM
- tough call - jkl on Apr 25, 5:14 PM
- it is too early to tell - MIR on Apr 25, 5:37 PM
- Re: Decision Time - Help! - tanya on Apr 26, 11:50 AM
- Decision Made - Cancelled - PhoebeMass on Apr 26, 11:52 AM
- sorry - BroodyHen on Apr 26, 12:46 PM
- Cancelling a cycle is always difficult - but you know in your heart if it is the right - Kim on Apr 26, 3:08 PM
- Sorry Phoebe - DeeinNYC on Apr 26, 7:14 PM
- Look forward to the BD - MIR on Apr 26, 9:03 PM
- Just sending hugs... - Meg on Apr 26, 9:26 PM