Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

stunned...(bfp ment)

April 26 2012 at 3:37 PM
No score for this post
jkl  (no login)

I'm a veteran of these boards although I don't post much and finally had dd#2 20 months ago after 4 years of trying, IVFs, IUIs etc.

I'm 17dpo (I think) and finally took a test and it came up strong positive. I'm 41.9 yrs old with a history of losses so I'm pretty freaked out.

The preg test was about 2 yrs old, but that shouldn't lead to a false positive should it?

I hope this doesn't offend anyone on this board and hopefully it gives some hope, when af didn't come I was honestly thinking perimenopause because I had no symptoms. Previously I always had a lot of symptoms but obviously that was progesterone etc. We bd 1 time (obviously well timed though!).

I guess I will go for a beta?

I'm really surprised because in all those 4 yrs I never once had a positive on a natural cycle, so I really thought I needed some help to get preg.

I will post updates on the pink board but I wanted to share here first, I haven't told dh yet either, should be interesting.

jkl

ps, for phoebe: I ovulated late--day 21 (I'm pretty variable but that is late even for me) so slow cycles can work out!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses