Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Thanks Anne

April 27 2012 at 12:46 PM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Response to i've used both

I just think I do better on the 10,000 novarel b/c I ovulate (at least I think I do b/c I do not have cysts next cycle start) but the one shot of ovidrel I do have cysts producing estrogen (so I think no all the follicles get released). I'll have to ponder what to next cycle when I will be stimming b/c I can get the 10,000 novarel from old prescription - but hate going against my RE's protocol, sigh.

Secretly hoping this natural cycle works:) I took your advice and been drinking raspberry leaf tea for the last 2-3 days - only can do one cup per day though is all I can manage. Also tried the femoral messages the last few days too. Getting my surge tonight it looks like - right on time for a natural cycle for me! Thanks for your advice!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. yay! - anne on Apr 27, 12:54 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement