3rd failed iui....child mentioned.....advice pleaseApril 29 2012 at 6:05 PM
No score for this post
|Kathleen (Login auntkat)|
Hi all.....my highest known FSH is 14.7 (but I take wheatgrass so who knows how high it really is). Dh has Mfi. We conceived Dd through an Iui after 3 failed Ivfs and one failed FET. Since August, I have done 3 Iuis in hopes of conceiving #2. Dh's count fluctuates from the low end of normal to infertile (last Iui total count was 18 million motile....in October we had 68 million motile). I am able to produce about 3-4 eggs with high stims (450 bravelle/150 menopur).
I don't know what to do next...more Iuis? Try Ivf again?? We had coverage for Iui, but no coverage for Ivf. Ivf is a rough sell for Dh bc we shelled out so much in failed treatments.
|This message has been edited by auntkat on May 5, 2012 6:59 AM|
This message has been edited by auntkat on Apr 29, 2012 7:46 PM
- I'd lean toward IVF - Jamie on Apr 30, 11:29 AM
- Re: I'd lean toward IVF - Anonymous on May 3, 2:09 PM
- Re: I'd lean toward IVF - Kathleen on May 3, 2:09 PM
- Agree - Kim on Apr 30, 3:18 PM
- Re: Agree - Kathleen on May 4, 10:03 PM
- IVF, if you can swing it, but... - Cannady LeGuin on Apr 30, 11:35 PM
- Re: IVF, if you can swing it, but... - Kathleen on May 4, 10:01 PM
- Wishing you luck, too - keep me posted! - Cannady on May 4, 10:51 PM
- Re: Wishing you luck, too - keep me posted! - Kathleen on May 5, 6:58 AM