Not sure on the DH.E.A.April 30 2012 at 4:19 PM
No score for this post
|Kim (no login)|
Response to lab results...any thoughts?
Have you thought about taking COQ10 instead of DHEA? I think the FSH at 25 is a good sign. So your E2 is 102 at day 5 - any change you are developing a follicle or two? Do you have to do stims to get follicles? I thought you could get one follicle each month even with higher FSH? Also, I'd see if you could get a quick u/s scan - but realize those are pricey! Would your gyno do the u/s for you? I still think you might have a follicle in there - just my feeling - even though you are using the patches.
- hi Kim! - anne on Apr 30, 4:36 PM
- Been thinking of juicing - Kim on Apr 30, 7:08 PM
- Juicing - anne on May 1, 11:46 AM
- Thanks for the juic,ing info - Kim on May 1, 9:21 PM
- omgsh juicing....!! - anne on May 2, 11:09 PM
- Oh no!! - Kim on May 3, 1:12 PM