hi Kim!April 30 2012 at 4:36 PM
No score for this post
|anne (no login)|
Response to Not sure on the DH.E.A.
yah, i'm taking coq10, i've stopped the dhea though because of that strange twinge. yes, ovaries generally develop 1 follicle seen to maturity even without stims, and i am not doing stimms this time round.
no way to get a scan. my re won't do anything unless i agree to de. beyond that i won't pay his astromical fee for it. gyno won't okay it as i am in a smallish town and he doesn't do fertility.
i'm using patches becuase i don't make enough estrogen on my own for good development. many women are estrogen dominant, but i am not.
tomorrow i start the juice fast for 3 days. i'm already hungry!!!
thanks kim, how is your cycle coming along?
- Been thinking of juicing - Kim on Apr 30, 7:08 PM
- Juicing - anne on May 1, 11:46 AM
- Thanks for the juic,ing info - Kim on May 1, 9:21 PM
- omgsh juicing....!! - anne on May 2, 11:09 PM
- Oh no!! - Kim on May 3, 1:12 PM