Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

attn broodyhen and kim re: juicing

May 3 2012 at 12:01 PM
No score for this post
anne  (no login)

hi ya'll,

kim i put in a comment on my juicing experience on the previous thread. i have since gone back on the bandwagon and will finish today. i read that it was toxins leaving my body that caused my reaction. i'm feeling much better today but i don't know if it's because i had a bowl of cream of wheat last night or if i am just doing better on my own. that is the only food i've had since

broodyhen, how long did she fast for in the book? i think 3 days are my limit. also, there's no way i'm doing the enema! i looked it up online and there's just no way i could self administer that and i'm not going to ask dh to do it. i'm just going to get the salt solution that you prep for a colonoscopy with; it runs through you within an hour.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Wow - Kim on May 3, 4:51 PM
    1. i think... - anne on May 4, 11:34 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement