Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Hard to say...

May 6 2012 at 11:24 AM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Response to How many Ivf cycles will you do?

You have to do what is most comfortable for you both - by that I mean physically, psychologically/emotionally, and financially. I would say IVF probably gives you slightly better odds. 3 IVF's is tough. My GYN this week reminded me to make a plan and stick to it with fertility treatments. This is a tough call to say after three rounds of meds, we will quit - but what if you don't go to retrieval. So they you say 3 IVF's, with one CP on the last one. Then you say what if we do it one more time. I think it is hard to set bounderies from the beginning - but after awhile when you feel you have tried all you will either be BFP or know when to move on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement