Biopsies were on Day 3. Also...May 8 2012 at 7:27 AM
No score for this post
|TenaciousB (no login)|
Response to Thanks for the clarification. Did you do biopsy on day 3 or blast?
I don't know for sure whether there were any normals that didn't make it to blast. I hope not!
Concerning the cycle figures & the tiny sample size, I've been thinking that my aggregate numbers may be even more relevant than comparing the two rounds of 3 to each other. So altogether, I had:
35 mature eggs retrieved (approx 3 dozen)
3 CGH normals + 1 inconclusive
That means approx 1 in 12 eggs were conclusively normal (consistent w/Zhang figure?).
In light of this, I'm inclined to try to retrieve 12 more eggs in the hopes of finding another normal.
I think the ratio is more relevant for blast - MIR on May 8, 2012, 11:58 AM
- In that case my normal blast ratio was 27% - TenaciousB on May 8, 2012, 12:29 PM
- Your ratio is very good! - MIR on May 8, 2012, 1:02 PM
- My meds - Anonymous on May 8, 2012, 4:33 PM
- That was from me, not anonymous - TenciousB on May 8, 2012, 4:41 PM
- How long did you stim? n/t - LadyG on May 8, 2012, 8:10 PM
- 10 days stim almost always, but last cycle was 8 days - TenaciousB on May 9, 2012, 11:50 AM