I have an inconclusive one tooMay 8 2012 at 9:23 AM
No score for this post
|Jamie (no login)|
Response to MIR & others - need advice re: embryo banking & CGH results (BFN mentioned)
I'd love any info that you can glean about this. Like you, I have two frozen blasts and one is normal and one is inconclusive.
I'd definitely bank some more now while you still have a shot, as long as you don't mind the money/delay. Since you've had lining issues it would be better to have 2-3 definite normals, so if you have more problems you could at least consider a GS.
- Thanks! - TenaciousB on May 8, 2012, 11:26 AM