Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Thanks so much LadyG

May 9 2012 at 2:00 PM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Response to Stats (DD, m/c ment)

Thanks for such clear info! Been debating whether to try the testosterone priming b/c it looks to prove wonders in embie counts. My RE was ok with trying the testosterone priming similar to your protocol but I chickened out. I go back and forth on whether it will help me out. Honestly, I think you would have done almost as well without the testosterone priming I think. It is such a hard call to decide what to do.

We will be using HGH this cycle, but not sure that does too much. Hmmm, thanks for sharing and will keep thinking about the testosterone priming. Did you think it helped you - or just the all around protocol where you used clomid and FSH combined, etc.?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses