one thing I have noticedMay 9 2012 at 3:30 PM
No score for this post
|alima (no login)|
Response to Anyone know what Dr. T says about the testosterone protocol?
is that they don't like anything with androgens or LH, but whenever I have used menopur, my cycles are better. I get more eggs than just follistim alone. I wonder if for a subset of women it might be better. For example, I once asked Ch,eck and they said that they have found that adding menopur helps older women. I could see if you have PCOS, you would not want to add in more androgen or LH, but for those of us without PCOS, I am starting to think it might help. Doesn't DHEA do the same thing in a roundabout way - increase your testosterone?
Well he does use LH (Luveris) - TenaciousB on May 9, 2012, 4:08 PM
I'm certain I've seen an actual research paper about this - Jamie on May 9, 2012, 5:47 PM
- That's interesting because SIRM Vegas said exactly the opposite - MIR on May 9, 2012, 7:53 PM
- This was always my take on it. - BabyDance on May 9, 2012, 9:15 PM
- Yes... - DeeinNYC on May 9, 2012, 10:08 PM
- Yes, although - Kim on May 10, 2012, 6:30 AM
- Thinking... - Kim on May 10, 2012, 10:44 AM
- here's a study, but not the one I remember reading - Jamie on May 9, 2012, 10:44 PM