P4 ?May 12 2012 at 2:07 AM
No score for this post
|Al (no login)|
Response to My cycle was cancelled, but decided on IUI after pos OPK.
God luck with the IUI. I think it makes sense to at least try. That was my rationale this month even though I think I missed O by 12 hours at least......because I'd rather have that frustration than the frustration of being "benched" for a month (too many benched months in the many IVF years).
My only suggestion would be P4 support ? I think we oldies are all a little low in it so if you can get some easily, that might be a low-stress way to improve the odds a little. I've found some low cost dual route P4 (can be oral tabs or pessaries) which is much cheaper than crinone (not on speaking terms with injectable P4) and makes me feel like I'm tweaking the odds a wee bit....
Good luck !
- IUI done, yes P4 starting Monday. - BabyDance on May 12, 12:49 PM
- Good luck BD! nt - Tracy on May 12, 4:24 PM
- Thanks Tracy! xoox BD - BabyDance on May 13, 11:13 AM
- Barge to Al - Tracy on May 12, 4:27 PM
- Sent you an email. Sorry ! :). N/t - Al on May 13, 9:00 AM