Re: My experience with ClomidMay 15 2012 at 5:48 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to My experience with Clomid
thanks for the reply, MIR. your experience is illuminating. a few more questions:
1) so you think the benefit of clomid/femara is that the FSH is home grown rather than imported?
2) do you think it also has anything to do with testosterone?
3) clomid vs. femara - does it matter? is one better than the other?
4) do the days taking clomid or femara before/without FSH count as stim days?
- ooops! sorry, that was me above n/t - BroodyHen on May 15, 5:49 PM
- It depends on the individual - MIR on May 15, 8:23 PM
- thanks - BroodyHen on May 16, 10:49 AM
- Sorry, I was not clear - MIR on May 16, 12:24 PM
- thx for clarification and one more question - BroodyHen on May 17, 12:11 AM
- At my clinic, they count days taking Femara as part of stim days nt. - Anonymous on May 17, 1:03 PM
- thank you di_nyc! - BroodyHen on May 17, 6:38 PM
- Re: thank you di_nyc! - di_nyc on May 17, 6:51 PM
- Re: thank you di_nyc! - BroodyHen on May 20, 10:59 AM
- 75IU injectables per day - MIR on May 17, 7:33 PM
- thanks, MIR - BroodyHen on May 20, 11:00 AM