Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: Thanks BroodyHen and Anne

May 16 2012 at 11:07 AM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to Thanks BroodyHen and Anne

what was your response when you tried higher stims before? how long ago was that? your previous response may be a good guide for you. MIR just said that less than 8 days of stims is bad, so do you think you'll make it that long? i honestly don't know if 300 vs 225 will make a huge difference. i never came close to 9 days of stims doing 225 or less. i'm hoping the addition of femara will make the difference - thank you so much for that suggestion, kim!!

so, i have gone against my RE's recommended protocol and done less stims without telling. i know it is wrong and probably a bad idea, but i don't really get any hand holding or ongoing support from the office so i feel like i have to be my own advocate. i probably shouldn't "recommend" that anyone else do the same, but obviously i don't think it is crazy to do what you are comfortable with. if you like your RE and have a good relationship, why not just ask if you can do 225 and discuss the options?

finally, what about trying clomid or femara to slow the cycle in the beginning? have you tried either?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses