Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: wow...

May 26 2012 at 10:51 AM
No score for this post
Tripplebe  (Login Tripplebe)

Response to wow...

Napro is all about regularating your hormones, surgically correcting things and a whole lot of patience.

When I first started seeing this Dr. last Nov she had me do a unmedicated hormone workup which consisted of Cd3 BW and ultrasound and then they did BW every other day the entire cycle. They also did a 7 dpo ultrasound to check for a ruptured follicle and tri-phasic lining.

I thought my numbers appeared pretty normal that month. My cd 3 fsh was 7, my e2 rose to 264 at O.
Somehow based on all my numbers she could tell that I was having a sub-optimal ovulation. They also rechecked my fsh and lh at 7dpo. Haven't figured out what that shows, maybe it's a resting fsh/lh ratio thing, not sure. What it did show was that my progesterone levels peaked at 8 on 5 dpo and then quickly fell. She referred to it as a Type 3 luteal phase deficiency.

There's a book called The NaPro Technology Revolution: Unleashing the Power in a Woman's Cycle, I read it recently which explained the different LPD types and a number of other fertility tests in detail. A lot of the information was old news since I've been through years of this already, so I wouldn't pay money for the book but I was able to get it on an Inter-state library loan.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement