trigger tonight or tomorrow?May 28 2012 at 4:39 PM
No score for this post
|Antonialisa (no login)|
Today is day 12. U/s shows two follicles, one at 17.2 and one at 18.something
I did not use stims exactly, but went off estrogen on day 1 which allowed my own high FSH to rise quickly and give the follicles a boost. Then I added 75 units gonal-f daily the last few days when my FSH was decreasing due to a rise in estogen.
I did not do bloods this cycle but my estrogen always rises very well.
I recall that MIR seemed to indicate that smaller follicles are more viable in older women, although I don't know if that applies in a "natural" (sort of) cycle.
Grateful for any advice on triggering tonight versus tomorrow. Many thanks.
- Re: trigger tonight or tomorrow? - BroodyHen on May 28, 5:28 PM
- I'd probably wait until tomorrow - summerwind03 on May 28, 5:37 PM
- thanks, ladies! - Antonialisa on May 28, 9:07 PM
- rule of thumb - 40+ on injectables trigger when lead is 18 - MIR on May 28, 9:42 PM
- based on the above post - smrc on May 28, 11:01 PM
- Re: based on the above post - Kim on May 29, 10:26 AM
- Thanks, everyone - Anonymous on May 29, 11:36 AM
- Oops that was me, not Anonymous, above n/t - Antonialisa on May 29, 2:22 PM
- my understanding was that - jkl on May 29, 1:14 PM
- 18 v 20 mm follicles - Antonialisa on May 29, 2:33 PM