Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

trigger tonight or tomorrow?

May 28 2012 at 4:39 PM
No score for this post
Antonialisa  (no login)

Today is day 12. U/s shows two follicles, one at 17.2 and one at 18.something

I did not use stims exactly, but went off estrogen on day 1 which allowed my own high FSH to rise quickly and give the follicles a boost. Then I added 75 units gonal-f daily the last few days when my FSH was decreasing due to a rise in estogen.

I did not do bloods this cycle but my estrogen always rises very well.

I recall that MIR seemed to indicate that smaller follicles are more viable in older women, although I don't know if that applies in a "natural" (sort of) cycle.

Grateful for any advice on triggering tonight versus tomorrow. Many thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: trigger tonight or tomorrow? - BroodyHen on May 28, 5:28 PM
  3. I'd probably wait until tomorrow - summerwind03 on May 28, 5:37 PM
  5. thanks, ladies! - Antonialisa on May 28, 9:07 PM
  7. rule of thumb - 40+ on injectables trigger when lead is 18 - MIR on May 28, 9:42 PM
    1. based on the above post - smrc on May 28, 11:01 PM
      1. Re: based on the above post - Kim on May 29, 10:26 AM

8. Thanks, everyone - Anonymous on May 29, 11:36 AM
    1. Oops that was me, not Anonymous, above n/t - Antonialisa on May 29, 2:22 PM

9. my understanding was that - jkl on May 29, 1:14 PM
  11. 18 v 20 mm follicles - Antonialisa on May 29, 2:33 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement