first high on my ovulation monitor EVER!!May 29 2012 at 5:19 PM
No score for this post
|anon for this (no login)|
I recently posted- sorry for being anon- but too scared to write my name. I am 43 in pof for a very very long time. I was at ob/gyn for a reg checkup and did a scan on my ovary just for the heck of it and we saw a 11mm follie ( I think there was a second one there too) Anyways I am not seeing more cm (clear sticky kind) and I did a check on my monitor and for the First time ever in my life I got a high reading on the monitor - I don't want to get excited cuz it is such a long way off and of course my dh is sick and is not up to bd- but I did do bw to see what is actually cooking. I am on HRT but no stims and I am a bit petrified............the only changes I made in my supplements is Coq10 and fish oil (this is thanks to YOU ladies who put me on the track) for the past 6 months and got my thyroid in order- cuz it was like a pendulum.
I might put a call into C.heck tomorrow to seek advice but I never did well with stims so I am scared to do it now. The only thing I am thinking is a trigger shot............any advice is welcome.
Thanks- not holding my breath just yet but grateful for each step in the right direction..............
- Re: first high on my ovulation monitor EVER!! - BabyDance on May 29, 8:08 PM
- thanks Baby Dance - Anonymous on May 30, 12:29 AM
- my advice - anne on May 30, 11:41 AM
- Re: my advice - Anonymous on May 30, 4:36 PM
- bw results - still anon on May 30, 3:42 PM
- did not surge - Anonymous on May 30, 4:18 PM
- Keep testing.. - BabyDance on May 31, 10:31 AM
- your LH - BroodyHen on May 31, 12:29 PM