hang in thereMay 30 2012 at 7:47 AM
No score for this post
|ElizaN (no login)|
Response to Please help me with your opinion about this protocol going forward.
just wanted to send you a reply as well because I can understand that "going crazy" feeling. It is hard. I agree with summerwind, it is all a bit of a crap shoot. Not sure what to say about the protocol, but if you feel that your RE is usually helpful, I would go with what the person is saying. Also, BD if you can. None of it can hurt, or really mess things up, I don't think. Sometimes the best use that comes out of a medicated (and thus monitored) cycle is information about your body. Good to know that your other ovary is sometimes working. I tend to think I get wildly different cycles depending on which ovary is ovulating. My R ovary has an endometrioma and I think it is not good for much. Cycles where the L ovary is working are more "normal" (whatever that is!)
Good luck, hang in there.
Wishing you the best.
- a PS - ElizaN on May 30, 7:51 AM
- Thanks Elizabeth - SillyPuppy on May 30, 10:04 AM
- I am a dork! I meant Eliza^! So sorry n/t - SillyPuppy on May 30, 10:06 AM
- Hi, no worries.... - Anonymous on May 31, 8:02 AM
- me above (ElizaN)... another PS - ElizaN on May 31, 8:13 AM
- Thank you ElizaN, you are a dear. - Sillypuppy on May 31, 11:30 AM