Thanks but questionMay 30 2012 at 3:44 PM
No score for this post
|SillyPuppy (no login)|
Response to well
Am I wrong in questioning that I NOW have only 3 follicles between my 2 ovaries when in the past before meds I was showing 6 and 8 follicles at cd3? These 3 follicles were seen on CD3 and again yesterday.
I am going back tomorrow for a scan. I had 4 follicles last month we no meds.
I usually never feel pain on L ovary so perhaps I am wrongly assuming I am not Oing of of L side. I do feel pain on R side so I assume that is the active side and when I have scanned it confirms this theory.
And yes I totally get that there is typically only one follicle that leads from which an egg is released.
My big question is if I am already Oing and producing at least 6-8 follicles as I have in the past few months is their a true benefit to drugs?
confused - jkl on May 30, 2012, 4:53 PM
- Sorry for confusion hope this helps - SillyPuppy on May 30, 2012, 10:08 PM
- Barge - None, no benefit. Exactly. - Anon on May 31, 2012, 12:15 AM
- Thank you for you insight but I will disgaree about one thing - SillyPuppy on May 31, 2012, 6:56 AM
- oops disagree - SillyPuppy on May 31, 2012, 6:59 AM
- Re: oops disagree - Anon on May 31, 2012, 9:14 AM
- Ok thanks but - Sillypuppy on May 31, 2012, 9:42 AM
- Yes.. - Anon on May 31, 2012, 9:49 AM
- Well - Sillypuppy on May 31, 2012, 10:01 AM
- Re: Well - Anon on May 31, 2012, 10:03 AM
- You will be the first to know. I like to be positive and I hope you can try too. - Anonymous on May 31, 2012, 10:10 AM
- Above post was me - Sillypuppy on May 31, 2012, 10:30 AM
- omgsh...if you can't be supportive then - anne on May 31, 2012, 11:48 AM
- case in point... - anne on May 31, 2012, 12:11 PM
- All I said was extremely rare. - Anon on May 31, 2012, 2:27 PM
- Thanks Anne...I agree be positive people b/c it DOES happen to plenty of woman(child ment) - Kim on May 31, 2012, 12:22 PM
- Agree.. on other boards - Kim on May 31, 2012, 12:16 PM