Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Thank you for you insight but I will disgaree about one thing

May 31 2012 at 6:56 AM
No score for this post
SillyPuppy  (no login)

Response to Barge - None, no benefit. Exactly.

I do believe it is possible to have a THB.

I probably won't take meds in the future.

I personally wouldn't have believed a person over 44 could get pregnant 4 months ago when I started trying (this is cycle #5 and I also skipped one cycle and didn't try so I have really only attempted 3X) but since that time I have joined various forums and become personally connected with many women over 44 that ARE pregnant and many that have a THB so I guess I am not really willing to discount that as a possibility. I think I just have decided that two rounds of meds, one Femara only and one with Femara and Menopur do not improve my chances of having more than one egg so going forward, I don't understand benefits of medications.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement