Thank you for you insight but I will disgaree about one thingMay 31 2012 at 6:56 AM
No score for this post
|SillyPuppy (no login)|
Response to Barge - None, no benefit. Exactly.
I do believe it is possible to have a THB.
I probably won't take meds in the future.
I personally wouldn't have believed a person over 44 could get pregnant 4 months ago when I started trying (this is cycle #5 and I also skipped one cycle and didn't try so I have really only attempted 3X) but since that time I have joined various forums and become personally connected with many women over 44 that ARE pregnant and many that have a THB so I guess I am not really willing to discount that as a possibility. I think I just have decided that two rounds of meds, one Femara only and one with Femara and Menopur do not improve my chances of having more than one egg so going forward, I don't understand benefits of medications.
- oops disagree - SillyPuppy on May 31, 6:59 AM
- Re: oops disagree - Anon on May 31, 9:14 AM
- Ok thanks but - Sillypuppy on May 31, 9:42 AM
- Yes.. - Anon on May 31, 9:49 AM
- Well - Sillypuppy on May 31, 10:01 AM
- Re: Well - Anon on May 31, 10:03 AM
- You will be the first to know. I like to be positive and I hope you can try too. - Anonymous on May 31, 10:10 AM
- Above post was me - Sillypuppy on May 31, 10:30 AM
- omgsh...if you can't be supportive then - anne on May 31, 11:48 AM
- case in point... - anne on May 31, 12:11 PM
- All I said was extremely rare. - Anon on May 31, 2:27 PM
- Thanks Anne...I agree be positive people b/c it DOES happen to plenty of woman(child ment) - Kim on May 31, 12:22 PM
- Agree.. on other boards - Kim on May 31, 12:16 PM